Monday, October 15, 2012

Pictures say it all!

In case you missed the announcement on Facebook, I'm pregnant! Below are the pictures of the kids faces the night we told them that there was going to be a new baby in the house.


Thankfully they were excited. I don't think they quite understand how things are going to change around the house, but I'm just glad they were happy about it. Tyler even said, "I can snuggle with the baby...not at night though, because I'll want to sleep!"

My due date is April 10, 2013! So far this pregnancy has been different than the other two. I got very mild morning sickness with Tyler and Hannah. This baby has really thrown me for a loop. I've been on Phenergan twice a day since about 7 weeks.  I'm pretty sure I didn't cook for 5 weeks straight! Mostly because food sounded repulsive! My energy level has also been lower than with the first two. At one point Steve laid down on the couch and joked, "I think this is the first time I've been able to be on the couch in over a month!" Thank goodness for wonderful family and a supportive husband who have taken care of me and the kids. Thankfully, the last week has been better. I actually cleaned the bathrooms this morning!

I am simultaneously thrilled and nervous about having another baby. Part of me loves where our family is at right now. Both kids are more independent, and no diapers. Yet the other part of me knows this baby is supposed to join our family right now. I just pray that this baby is healthy...and a good sleeper!

10 comments:

kt said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and hope the morning sickness continues to abate!

Christina said...

I know I already said congrats on FB, but congrats!!!!!

Danae Curtis said...

I'm so excited for the next adorable Pulley to get here! :)

Angie Lewis said...

Congrats! It's super exciting! Sorry it was such a rough start! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I'll be honest - three is definitely an adventure! :) You have a while to prepare though. It's wonderful. Having a newborn again is so great!

kalie said...

I can't believe I beat Amylee to comment! I am so so so excited for you my friend, and even more excited that you are feeling better. I love you!

Amylee said...

Kalie- that will never happen again! Ha! I'm so glad you have been feeling better the last week or so! I feel like things really started to look up at week 14- halelujah. Is it too much to ask that we BOTH get good sleepers??? I'm glad the kids were so happy. Those pictures are so fun!

elise said...

Congrats!!! Such happy news!

Here's to a good sleeping baby.

Kathy and Doug said...

You and Steve are wonderful parents and you will soon learn to manage with 3 youngsters and actually enjoy it! We are very happy for you... and for us! ;-)

Anna B said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! i love the pics of the kids. this is such exciting news! and i am partial to april babies--i know steve is one (the 23rd?) and i myself was born on the 9th.9

Jared & Tristan said...

Glad you're feeling a little bit better, hopefully things will continue to get better each week. We are so excited for your family! I love the excited pictures of the kids when you told them. And I love Tyler's kindergarten picture on the side!! He sure looks grown up!!