Well, I have succumbed to the pressure to create a blog. I thought I would never give in, but alas it all comes to nothing! My reasoning for doing so is as follows:
1. I told myself I would never read Harry Potter because I don't want to be like every one else. Now, I'm a Pot Head thru and thru.
2. Again, I told myself I wouldn't get sucked into the Twilight nonsense....well let's just say I now call Steve by his first and middle name....Stephen Edward!
So if blogging is all it's cracked up to be, then I'm sure I'll enjoy it.
2 comments:
I will admit that there was a day that I vowed I would never give into the blogging craze. Now it is a part of my daily routine, sigh. Check out our family blog at toryandelizabeththornton.blogspot.com
Can't wait for updates.
hooray! welcome to blogging! i'm excited to keep up on all the fun adventures in your lives! we miss you guys~ good luck with all the moving & what not!
ashley
Post a Comment