So we just put our house on the market this afternoon. I have but one word on the matter: scary. To know that you've worked so hard to clean, paint, decorate, organize, etc. and have it all depend on some stranger's opinion. Like I said, scary. Although, on the flip side, the house is exactly how I want it now...so I'm happy to stay here and enjoy it.
Here's to hoping that some stranger recognizes the hard work and beauty of our house!
4 comments:
I totally know what you mean. We probably won't sell our house until next year. It's going to be so hard for me just because of all the work we put into it!
I'm sure it's way cute! I always liked your style!
Welcoming to the blogging world! I'm so glad you've decided to join! :) Now about your house,...As I see it you have two choices,...Either move to BYU, or you have to stay here. Plain and Simple. ;) Check out our little blog too. It's www.bradandshelley.blogspot.com. Let's BBQ sometime soon! :)
Well as far as we are concerned, you should attend BSU law school ;) And I agree with Shelley, welcome to the blogging world, it's addicting!
Post a Comment