We LOVE that house. I'm sad we aren't living there anymore. That house holds a lot of wonderful memories for us. It was our first house, the house we brought Tyler home to, the house that welcomed a lot of friends. At least now, a good family is going to make their own memories there.

12 comments:
YEAH!!! that is great news! I can imagine how scary that is not having anyone in it and it just sitting! Congrats!
That was a great house! Plus, you had it decorated so cute--it is a shame potential renters didn't see it with all your cute stuff. BTW, I love the new blog layout!
I am so glad someone is renting it, Jeremy and I both worried about it a lot. I bet that takes a huge stress off your backs. I have to admit that I think I would rather have you guys just move back, but since that can't happen this is good. And yes, Tyler was the first to kiss Halle (boy my daughter gets around) and I agree that would be a perfect plan for him to marry one of the twins. Either way we just think it would be cool to be related to you guys and the Coates' too!
We are so happy for you. Hopefully some day you will be able to return to your first house to once again welcome friends into your home.
very exciting!
I bet you guys are soo relieved to have it being rented! I know I would be too.
Wow, that must be such a relief! Our friends are trying to rent theirs and having a tough time...
Also, your house is lovely! Do you think you guys will go back? It is so cute. I've heard such good things about Boise.
I know exactly how you feel! We tried to rent one of our houses out for 6 months and finally did last Septemeber. It's so nice not to be paying two mortgages...that was killing us! Congrats hope all goes well with them! xoxo
What a relief that must be! We are renting our house in California too. It would just be impossible to sell right now.
Tyler is such a cutie. Can you believe he is almost two!!
Hooray,Hooray,Hooray! But I will admit that I am still holding out that you will end up coming back to Boise. But I am so glad that one less stress has been taken from your life.
wow, I bet that is a huge relief for you guys. that is great. your little boy is adorable!
that house is so cute! i wish they had houses like that in san diego
Post a Comment