This is Tyler's idea of helping me with the laundry. Such a good helper!
At least once a day Tyler asks to play on our bed. If we'd known that would be his favorite toy, oh the money we could have saved!
And the other day, Tyler asked to put on his boots and coat. I was waiting for him to ask to go outside, but he never did. Apparently he just wanted to chill in his winter stuff.
And lastly, this is why we have kids. It made my day!
8 comments:
Tyler is such a cutie!! We loved seeing all of you last week.
I'm impressed he asks to play on your bed. Carson doesn't ask he just does stuff like that. :)
Soo cute! I loved the video! Such a precious moment!!
So cute! I love little kid laughter! Can you believe he's almost two?!
I love seeing the pictures. Keep 'em coming :)
Maybe you should stop trying to save money on the gas bill and crank up your heat so your boy doesn't have to ask for his winter stuff to keep warm while watching Clifford :o). Only joking of course. He's such a Pulley!!!!
He is getting so grown up! And that laugh is seriously killing me! What a fun little man you have :)
Erin, I'm so glad you found my blog. It's great to hear from you. Ashley told me when your son was born. I am so happy for you. He is a cutie. Isn't being a mom fun? I'm glad you guys are back in Utah. You look great. And BTW our last baby was a BIG surprise, but I wouldn't change a thing he is so cute!
Our boys absolutely love playing on the bed as well. Tyler is a doll! I really think little blond boys are the cutest! Maybe you guy will still be in Utah when we get back and we can hang out!
Amy
Post a Comment