Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Off she goes!

Well as of last night about 7 o'clock, Hannah officially started crawling. She has seriously been so close for over a month. I simply took off my shoes and Hannah crawled, rather wobbly, over to get them. If I had known all she needed was my shoes to motivate her, I'd have done it weeks ago. I guess that it is proof that all girls like shoes (although the ones in the video are Steve's.)

8 comments:

Trent and Whit said...

Go Hannah! She has very flexible little legs!

Danae Curtis said...

Cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten. We'll need to get together in the fall when the boys start school again! Oh, and we need to play volleyball too!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Oh my word! What a cute little crawling machine. By the way, I love Steve had to add that your lives are going to change now, hehehe.

Amylee said...

Oh man! The hyperextension of that knee made me squirm! You should get that girl in gymnastics ASAP. Way to go sweet thing!

Melinda May said...

That is the cutest thing in the world! I can't believe how big she has gotten. GO HANNAH!

Suzie said...

Hooray for my Hannah Bo-nanna!! Can't wait to see her do it in person. Love the 1/2 crawl, 1/2 walk thing with that one leg going forward on the foot. So cute! Only thing is, I don't know that I'd let her touch Steve's shoes with a ten foot pole... ;)

Dangela said...

Wow! Now life really gets busy!! Get out your running shoes, mom (that is if Hannah doesn't beat you to them)!

Shannon said...

That is awesome! Go Hannah!