Thursday, December 1, 2011

All inclusive

There has been a lot going on lately. So much so, that I am just going to put the highlights in an all inclusive blog post! Lucky you.

First up is playing in the snow, then the leaves when it all melted. Tyler was truly giddy when we told him he could get his snowboots on....the ones he has been asking to wear since September!

Next up is BLACK FRIDAY. I am not one of those crazy women who are in line by midnight for their favorite store. I just go the day before Thankgiving and put stuff on hold. I'm not going to lie, I got the deal of a lifetime on Friday. I always buy my kids clothes this winter on sale and use them for next winter. The same goes for coats. Gymboree was having a 50% off sale on their winter coats. I found Tyler the most handsome navy blue Peacoat....EVER. So cute I almost don't want him to wear it next year. It was originially $70! With the 50% off sale, plus they were taking an extra 30% off since it was before noon, and I had a 20% off coupon, I got the coat for $10.50. No joke. I may or may not have jumped up and down...a little.

Then we have Family Home Evening at Temple Square to see the lights. We decided to go before it really got cold. I discovered something there. Hannah doesn't know how to say Christmas. She would point and say, "Look at those Pimpas lights." Or it would come out "Merry Crimpas!" Too cute!

6 comments:

Amylee said...

Merry Crimpas!!!! I love the picture of your family in front of the temple. I still can't get over your deal either! We must go shopping together sometime soon.

Greg and Abbey said...

thanks for the updates. i'm so glad you guys are having a fun time with your new life in the salt lake area. sorry about your flag pole. i'm glad you guys are safe. take care :)

kalie said...

Merry Pimpas! I want her.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I love all inclusive posts! It is always good to know that if you are too busy to blog, it is because you are having fun! Black Friday Savings included.

Danae Curtis said...

Wow, that is a great deal on the coat! There is nothing like getting a great deal. Your family pictures are darling!

Merri Hackett said...

I love a good deal! I got a similar deal on a coat from Old Navy. Made my week! :)