I have been MIA for a while. I feel like I've been neglecting my blog, and everyone else's. So I thought I'd write a quick update on the family.
Steve--He is a busy guy. Between demanding work, calling, and family obligations he has little to no time for himself. He never really complains. He is a wonderful husband and father.
Erin--Trying my hardest to keep up with Tyler and Hannah. Some days I do, and some days I don't. I'm learning that I set my own expectations when really no one else cares. Taking the pressure off of myself, I've found life to be a lot simpler!
Tyler--He is absolutely LOVING kindergarten. He asks if he can go on the weekends. He still has more energy than I know what to do with! Tyler has a huge imagination and loves creating things with Legos and creating imaginary games to play with Hannah.
Hannah--Her new saying is "you're not in charge of me." She mostly says that to Tyler. She is really growing up and potty training is around the corner! She has also mastered her "sad" face!
I promise to update more soon!
5 comments:
I'm here!!! It's so nice to just let go of expectations for yourself for awhile. You don't have to be super mom. REally all you need to do is love your kids.
Will and Tyler are going to love playing legos together on Saturday. Thank you again for watching them!!!
I'm here, too!! I've been WAITING and waiting for you to post again. Welcome back!
Please keep it up. I love it when you write!
I'm so glad you updated again - I always love reading your posts (even if I don't comment often because I'm too lazy to log in to my account). Tyler sounds like Ben. He was FULL of energy and is still always in constant motion unless he's playing Xbox. We called him "Wild Man." It's so much better than a lethargic kid, though!
It's hard to keep up with the blog. I am failing at it lately. And Hannah may never change. I still tell Kevin "Nobody tells me what to do" on a pretty frequent basis. Everyone loves a girl who knows her mind!
You are so much better than me! I have come to the realization that parenthood is way more demanding than I once believed, but more rewarding too! We still miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment