Monday, November 5, 2012

Arrrr Matey!

We've been invaded by pirates! At least they are cute pirates. This Halloween season was super fun and super busy. We went to family and friend parties, a school carnival, carved pumpkins, and went trick or treating. Both kids wanted to keep going after an hour and a half! Thank goodness for good weather and a wonderful safe neighborhood.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Cutest pirates ever! I especially love the lower left one of them looking at each other. So sweet.

Christina said...

Cute! I couldn't for the life of me get my kids to cooperate for Halloween pictures, but yours are great!

Amylee said...

I was so incredibly glad for the nice weather, too. The kids look awesome! I love that they match. Cutest pirates ever- hands down.

Trent and Whit said...

I love love love the pic of Hannah and Tyler looking at each other that Amber took! So precious!!!

Kiersten said...

SO cute!!

Dangela said...

Okay, so those are absolutely the most adorable pirates I have ever seen!