Here are just a few of the things written on my leaves.
1. This man. He is a wonderful husband and father and provider. He loves me. He tells me all the time how much. I appreciate it more than he realizes.
2. This silly Tyler boy. He gets more enjoyment out of the little things in life than anyone I've met. He teaches me something daily.
3. My sweet Hannah Banana. She gives me hugs and kisses just because.
4. Baby sister. While this pregnancy has really tested me, I am beyond grateful that she is developing strong and healthy. 
5. My testimony of Jesus Christ. I know that He is mindful of me and my family. I have felt the peace, love, and strength that comes from coming to Him. I can see his tender mercies in my life, big and small.
6. Laughing. I love laughing so hard you have tears running down your cheeks. Everyone should laugh like that as often as possible!
7. Sleep. I love sleep. I honestly need around 9 hours a night.
8. Cars that work. Our Durango is getting pretty old. It is loud, completely unfancy, and every time it turns on I am grateful.
9. Sunshine.
10. More than anything, I am grateful that my family is happy and healthy. With so many luxuries in life, it is this simple fact that is most important.

3 comments:
So....if you're thankful for laughing, does that mean that you're thankful for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1?
What a cute little baby on those ultrasound pics (you never showed me!). Can't wait to see her in person!
Our Thankful Tree finally has a good amount of leaves on it after Claire and I sat down together last night. It was pretty piddly until I remembered that Thanksgiving is this week...we should have been doing leaves for the past 2 1/2 weeks!
I love your thankful tree. I so badly wanted to copy it! These are all such wonderful blessings. That little baby profile is precious! They couldn't get a good one this time because of how she was laying. Anyway... I'm grateful for you, dear friend. You are always a wonderful example and make me want to be better.
I LOVE your Thankful Tree idea. I may have to copy that idea for us next year when things have hopefully slowed down just a little bit! Happy holidays.
Post a Comment