Saturday, April 12, 2008

Drum roll please....

So I never thought this day would come, but Steve has come to a decision about law school! After a lot of fasting, discussing, praying, temple attendance and interviewing attorneys, Steve has decided that he will be going to BYU this fall! Utah county here we come! I am very excited about knowing where I'll be for the next three years, but a little nervous about being able to find a new place, making friends, finding a new pediatrician for Tyler, and all the other worries that come with moving. I would be a wreck right now if it weren't for the knowledge that Heavenly Father knows what is best. And Steve and I know that BYU is best for us. So to all of you who didn't vote for BYU, I require that you send us a check for $100 to go towards his tuition. And for those of you who voted for BYU...gold star on your forehead.

So family and friends in Utah, here we come....well in like three months!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting that you will be coming back to Utah for a little while. We must get together with Amylee and have lunch sometime. I'd love to catch up. I hope to talk to you soon. Miss ya!

Kandyce ♥

kalie said...

Well, it looks like my AZ votes got squashed! :) Oh well, only fair to vote for the sunniest state in the U.S.! Enjoy UT, and keep blogging. I like staying updated. Talk to you soon,
kalie

Trent and Whit said...

Yippee!!! I'm so happy you are coming back to UT! Now we can have girls' days all the time! I'm so excited!!!

Jared & Tristan said...

How great! I would LOVE to be back at BYU. I've really missed going to all the football and volleyball games!
How fun to know where you're going now, and to have family and friends close by.
Right now it's looking like we'll be going to University of Iowa... but we haven't completely committed yet. I know what you mean about finding a new place, new doctor and making friends! I know you'll do great and make tons of friends, you're awesome :)

Amylee said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how long I have been waiting for this. Everyday I've made a mental "tic" waiting for April 15th and the big announcement. Imagine my joy when it came early! I can't wait for you to be closer in the next few years. Just think about the things we will be able to experience together...

Shelley said...

Yay Yay Yay! I'm so glad! Save some room for us down there! We will be following shortly I'm sure! :) Congrats!