Second is Tyler and me at the Race for the Cure in downtown Boise. There were over 10,000 people there! Tyler did great up until 30 feet from the finish line. After that I carried him so that we crossed the finish line together.
Next are a few of Steve and Tyler on a 'Boys Only' hike in the Boise foothills. Steve had to stop every few minutes to answer Tyler's questioning "wass dat?" (translation: what's that) Tyler is definitely his father's son; he loves being out in nature!
Lastly, we have a few pictures from a great park in Meridian. Tyler couldn't sit still for a minute, that included the time on the swings. I realized I'm an over protective mom. Out of 25 or more kids, only three had hats on...Tyler being one of them. The hat was in addition to SPF 50 sunscreen. Better safe than sorry if you ask me!
7 comments:
ok, so as I just told Jess that I was "snooping" around on facebook looking at friends' profiles, and saw that you also have a blog... and I couldn't help checking it out. My friends got me to create one, so now I'm always excited when I find out that other people have one.... so I might just have to add you to my "list" now.
Anyway... your little boy is adorable, and the three of you make such a gorgeous family!
Love the pictures!
I totally cover Guy with sunscreen too, but I can't get him to wear his hat. If he wears it at all it's usually only for 5 minutes tops. So I end up putting the sunscreen all over his head and he ends up having crazy greasy out-of-control hair. Oh well, better than a sunburned head!
Yea for the digital camera. I love that it is so easy now to share pictures. I guess I am also an overprotective mom. Michelle has to wear a hat, sunglasses, and SPF 50 Sunscreen if we are out for more than just a few minute. The swimsuit I even bought her has a high neck with short sleeves that claims to have SPF 30 qualities or something. But what can we do, we just love them soooo much.
Babies keep you busy, that's for sure. He is a sweet guy- I really can't wait to see you guys more often. I will live NY to the fullest and give you a virtual tour when I get home :o). It really is a dream come true for me.
That bathtub face is classic! I LUV it! Looks like you guys are having fun, and I hope you post more about your 5K. I want to hear all about it.
You were totally right about putting the hat on! NOah's little head was red the next day. I covered him in 50 SPF, but I forgot his little noggin'! :(
I need to teach Carson some signs, he's not talking too much. He knows like 3 or 4 words. Such a cutie. Have you sold your house yet?
Post a Comment