1. Even though his nickname is Smiler Tyler, he RARELY smiles when we try to take his picture. He smiles only when he thinks he is being funny...or if he is being tickled. Needless to say, we tickle him a lot!
2. He can count to the number two but thinks the number three is a foreign language.
3. He was the fifth grandchild, in a row, on the Pulley side to be born on the 7th of a month. Also he completed the cycle by making it one child from each of the five siblings.
4. Tyler won't let me rock him to sleep. Even if his eyes are closed after his bottle in my arms, he squirms until I put him in his bed.
5. He knows ten signs for sign language: more, milk, banana, fruit, bath, please, flower, bread, finished, and light. He can also say words like no, bye, hi, boo, go, uh-oh, poop, burp, that, shoe, dad and mom. He knows the word 'no' so well, that while he is reaching for something he knows he shouldn't be, like the toilet, he'll say 'no no no.'
6. He knows what sound an elephant, duck, sheep, dog, monkey, cow, lion, cat and fish make. I know you are thinking a fish doesn't make a sound, but when we say "Tyler, what does a fish say?" He makes a super cute fish face.
7. From the day Tyler was born, even in the hospital, we knew that he was a laid back and easy going baby. In fact, he rarely cried as a baby. I was actually surprised at how little he cried.
8. Steve and I know this but don't know if you do that Tyler is the best and cutest baby ever born!
Tyler tags Michelle Thornton, Hayden Brasher, and Avery Jones.
5 comments:
what a cute boy and so smart!
Ha! I love my Tyler Pulley. Will is the same way with naps- it's because of our superior training at getting them to soothe themselves to sleep. (I like to tell myself that anyway).
Oh what a doll!
I'm glad I happened upon your blog! Now I can keep tabs on you after you guys have gone.
What a super amazing boy, but that is no surprise since he comes from super amazing parents. Can't wait to do the tag.
Hey where did you all decide to go to school? And have you sold your house?
Post a Comment