Monday, August 18, 2008

We're still alive and surviving Utah!

We are actually more than just surviving. Even though everything we own is in my mom's garage until we can get into our new place on September 1st, we are excited for this new adventure. We already miss our Boise friends terribly, but realize that if they really like us, they'll come see us ;) We are also really enjoying seeing family here. My mom is of course spoiling Tyler! And last night we went to Steve's sister's house to have dinner with his Aunt Shivaun and cousin Michelle. It was fun to visit and eat good food! As you can see by the following pictures, Tyler loved his ice cream dessert best! Needless to say, this warranted a bath for Tyler!

6 comments:

Amylee said...

What cute pictures! I wish so bad that I wasn't so busy until we move so we could get together NOW! I guess we'll have plenty of time for that coming up (insert big cheer here). Those pictures are so cute. The first messy picture of Tyler is my favorite. It was also good to see a picture of (now I'm going out on a limb here for the name, but I think it's right) Suzy. I hope she is doing well. I love you so much Erin, and I can't wait to get together.

Jessica said...

Oh my I'm so excited your here! When are we going out...let's plan it now, I'm so excited to see you!

ranell said...

We miss you guys! Monica (from Volleyball) and I just scrambled a co-ed team together for city league since they are not doing woman's until the winter and spring. I thought of both of you but was quickly sad to know you were not here. It would have been fun. You guys just have to hurry and get through school and then get back here. :)

Glad to hear you are doing well down there.

Merri Hackett said...

yeah we're glad you're back in utah!!!

Shelley said...

Erin! I feel like a total flake,..I promised Steve dinner one night and I never did it. Truth is,..I don't think I made dinner for my family that week! ;) Tell Steve I'm so sorry and we will treat you to dinner as soon as we get down there! :) -Looks like you guys are doing great. Hang in there. Change is hard, but it is always a good thing. :) Hey can you have Steve email brad that contact info for the Ford guy and the resume guy? It's bradcoates100@hotmail.com. Thanks! You guys are the best. P.S. Albertsons had the same discount rate at the Anniversary Inn! YIPEE! Thanks for letting us know about it! :)

Tobey said...

HI ERIN! I love your blog! SUPER cute kiddo! You look fabulous! So fun to see you. Good luck with law school :)