Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kickin' it in Kaysville

Well, we will be in our townhouse on Monday. Even though unpacking boxes isn't much fun, at least I'll be unpacking them in the place we'll be for the next three years. I am so excited to stop living out of a suitcase! I feel like I'm in limbo here in Kaysville. Especially since it isn't my house, and my mom and Steve are both gone all day. I can't do my own thing. And for anyone who knows me, I'm the type that has to stay busy. Yet, Tyler and I have had some fun the past few weeks. I got my hair cut and Tyler has discovered my mom's piano. He can even say the word 'piano' now and say 'down' when he's finished! At least once a day he wants to play it. He is totally my little man.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the new do! it's so cute shorter! remember back when you had super long hair? That was cute too but this looks so good on you!

Jared & Tristan said...

I'm glad you're finally getting into your own place. Jared started school on Monday so we're figuring out what things are going to be like while he's in school.

The ward here is great. There are always a bunch of things going on with the ladies in RS. They have lots of little Enrichment activities and play groups and everything, it's great.

Merri Hackett said...

Cute hair cut and cute little boy!

Andrea said...

I love your hair!! I agree it will be much better in your own place, I would go crazy too!

Aimee Geddes said...

Love the hair as well! So cute. I remember when you cut it in High School and didn't you donate it to Locks of Love? I am so excited you are back in Kaysville! We will have to get together. We are just in West Layton, so we will have to have you guys over some time!
Let us know if you need anything!