It seems like within the past two weeks, Tyler has really started to develop his language skills. He has been say 'daddy' and 'momma' and a few other words for a while, but now he is trying to repeat whatever words we tell him. Every day he learns at least five new words and says his version of them. It is so fun to hear his cute little voice describe what something is. As you can tell, I'm a very proud parent! We took this video on Tuesday in the car.
6 comments:
Wowsers!!!!!!!! How can we not get excited everytime our little ones make a huge step in their development.
He's so smart! I have been trying to teach Will to say how old he is ever since I talked to Tyler yesterday, but to no avail. He doesn't care. All he wants to talk about are motorcycles and yummy's.
I can't believe how big your kid is getting! You've obviously bred a brainiac! Nice going.
I love it! Can't wait to see the little stud-muffin in person! And you're right, that "corn" word is too stinkin' cute.
We miss you guys so much already. Seeing this video is a great reminder to have of such wonderful friends. Give Tyler a big hug and knuckles from us!
I miss you already! I'm so sad i wasn't able to say a real goodbye in person. We'll just have to visit you when we go down to Utah to visit family.
By the way, I'm done with the book. I REALLY wish you were here to chat about it. :-)
Post a Comment