
2. "I can't put my arms down"

3. I triple dog dare you!

4. "Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window..." The Leg Lamp!

5. "Aunt Clara had for years labored under the delusion that I was not only perpetually 4 years old, but also a girl." The christmas Bunny costume.

6. "If Higbee thinks I'm working one minute past 9:00, he can kiss my foot. Ho ho ho." The evil Santa at Higbee's

7. The Chinese waiters singing "Deck the halls with boughs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra"

8. "Show us how the piggies eat"

9. "It was all over - I was dead. What would it be? The guillotine? Hanging? The chair? The rack? The Chinese water torture? Hmmph. Mere child's play compared to what surely awaited me." Soap in the mouth for saying a bad word.

10. "I shot my eye out"
10 comments:
ha ah ah ahh ha ha ha loved this post!
I also love such classics as:
"Frag-ee-lay. That must be Italian."
"Naddafinga!"
"He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."
They get me every time!
One year for Christmas Eve we went to the Little Orient on the Kaysville/Layton border for dinner. We sang "fa ra ra ra ra" to our hearts content- we were the only ones in the restaurant.
You should do this same thing with the movie Elf. When I was in NYC I jumped across a corsswalk like he did :o).
They have leg lamps at Target. Seriously.
Okay, so I haven't ever seen that show... apparently I need to get right on that. Would you send me your new address so's I can get u a Christmas card? Feel free to e-mail it or just comment & I won't publish it. :)
Totally agree, Jeremy and I were just talking about that show the other night, we really want to watch it again. Also, we need your new address Erin, so if you get a minute could you email it to me? Thanks so much, miss you tons!
Oh my I hear ya! some of my favorites too. Especially Fa ra ra ra ra! I laugh every time! Good time it NEVER gets old!
Can you believe that I have never seen it?! I will watch it this Christmas in honor of you! :) And yes,..it's true,..TWINS! You get to mother one if we go to BYU (for sanity purposes)! ;) -Can you send me your mailing address to shellcoates@hotmail.com? Thanks! :)
Ohhhh...BJ and I are just sitting here laughing. This movie is a classic. Thanks for helping us remember why we need to add this to our permanent movie collection. :)
"The queen mother of all swear words..."
This is prob the BEST post I've read!! Ha ha!! This is one of my FAV Christmas shows! I watch it every year on TV when they play it 24 hours straight...and I also own it lol. I could never get sick of this show!! :)
Post a Comment