

While we were there, we went to a GREAT children's museum in downtown Phoenix. They had a few areas just for really little ones. It took Tyler a while to warm up to it, but once he did, it was hard to pull him away to see something else.



Our Thanksgiving day was relaxing and full of delicious goodness. We ate a wonderful meal with Kristin, Jay, Hayden and my mom. We played the Wii for hours on end, watched movies, played games and listened to music. That night a huge storm rolled through Phoenix with a lot of thunder and lightning. Every few seconds the lightning would light up the sky. Tyler thought he had magical powers when he would clap his hands the lightning would strike.


The next day we went to a wonderful outdoor park. They had rides just for toddlers. Tyler was so brave, he went on the little dragon roller coaster all by himself. Although, we did stop it after three times around because of the look of sheer terror on his face! We were sad to leave the next day. Tyler has asked for Hayden at least twice a day since we've been home. So thank you Baughmans for a fabulous Thanksgiving.



6 comments:
So much fun! Hayden and Tyler are going to be the best little buddies. Will kept asking if Tyler Pulley was crying in the picture where he is laughing- it's funny to see how kids read emotions. WE NEED TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with finals Steve! It isn't as bad as everyone says.
How cute! Too bad I didn't know you were in town. We were having good times with family, too! :)
Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving week. Ty and Hayden look like they could be brothers :) I can't believe how much they both have grown.
So much fun!
Do you remember the name of the park with the rides or the childrens museum? Two places I've never been and I grew up there, go figure. But I've never lived there with children, so I guess that's why. I am so glad we found your blog! It's been forever since we've see you!
Amy
Post a Comment