
On Sunday morning we made the mistake of letting him find his basket before breakfast. After like 9 gummy worms and 20 M&M's, he barely had room for a banana. It was great to see him say "wow" or make sounds of awe as he opened the eggs. He would even say, "mom look" and show me what was in each egg!
As we all know, Grandma's are made for spoiling. She found the cutest Easter Sunday outfit for him. He just looks like just a little gentleman in these pictures. I was so excited to have him go to church looking so handsome...but alas, he was coming down from the sugar overload of the weekend. Let's just say we learned not to give him candy until after church. Thank goodness for nursery! But overall, our Easter Sunday was wonderful. It was a good time to reflect on our Savior and blessings of the gospel.
On a non-Easter related note...I'm in my second trimester today! I'm one third of the way done. The best is yet to come!


11 comments:
Look at that little missionary! I was so disappointed because my camera broke on Easter Sunday (after the raccoon picture) and so I didn't get any pictures of him all dressed up. Congrats on the second trimester! Getting the first one under your belt is the best feeling!!! I just noticed that our due dates are both on Mondays.
He did look super cute in his Sunday outfit! That's so fun he enjoyed Easter so much! Christopher did too... :) And yeah for the second trimester! It's a good feeling.
Tyler looks absolutely adorable! But, he looks way too grown up -- he is supposed to stay a baby. My kids came down from their sugar high amazingly well, but I haven't let them touch their candy yet today. :-) Love you!
Congrats on getting past the first trimester! I felt very, very proud of myself at that point, and I feel like it's gone a lot faster since then thank goodness!
He does look like a little gentleman! What a cute little boy. And wahoo for the 2nd trimester!
i hear you on that sugar high stuff. Jane gets MEAN coming down from sugar and demands it like a heroine addict. Your little Ty is looking more and more like a little man! how fun. can't wait to see you guys on Friday!
I think one of the most fun things about being a mom is watching your kids on holidays...reacting to Easter Eggs, presents, taking them to see Santa, blowing out candles on birthdays...it's too much fun. Glad you had a fun Easter. I love the Easter outfit!
Amy
Tyler is sooo cute! I love it when lil' ones get excited about Easter, it's sooo adorable how much fun they have.
I love his Easter outfit! He looks so handsome and grown up!
This was Guy's first time enjoying the Easter festivities too (last year we were really busy with Savior of the World so we didn't do any egg decorating or egg hunts).
Yay for second trimester! And especially for hearing the baby's heartbeat!
Okay he looks absolutely adorable in that little suit coat! I love old man's clothes on little boys! What a cutie.
Your little man is so handsome and getting so big!! It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. Tell Steve happy birthday for us. I hope he gets the summer off--it sounds like he has earned a good break!
Post a Comment