Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday love!

This post is dedicated to Steve. Today is his birthday, and he is spending the morning taking a final, and the rest of the day (and probably into the night) writing a paper. That's no way to spend your birthday. The amazing part is, he has the best attitude about it all. I've just been so proud of how hard he has worked all semester, and yet still been a supportive husband and father. Here are some of my favorites of Steve. The first picture just makes me smile. What a handsome little man!



Happy Birthday babe. I love you!

11 comments:

Trent and Whit said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Jared & Tristan said...

Love seeing the pictures.
Happy Birthday Steve! Hopefully you'll get to do some fun things to celebrate.

Merri Hackett said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Good luck with the final and the paper!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hey Erin,
This is Malinda from the baby shower. I have now located your blog and am pleased as punch to see your cute family! I had a ball meeting you and can't wait to see how the pregnancy unfolds for you. For us. It is fun to have a due-date buddy. :)

kalie said...

Love the birthday post!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Good luck on your finals. And you look very dashing in that first picture;)

Angie Lewis said...

Tell him we said Happy Birthday! Hope it was great (other than the test and paper)... And I can totally see Tyler in that first picture...holy cow! :)

Anne said...

I love that picture of Steve in his little gray suit, and I think I took the one of him in his rainbow-colored sweatshirt. What a hunk!

Amylee said...

Happy Birthday! Tyler definitely takes after his daddy.

sNick said...

This is completely unrelated, but the music on your blog always kills me. Only you, Erin. Only you.

Jared & Tristan said...

Happy Birthday to you today Erin! Hope you're having fun!