Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Think Spring!

There is just something about the sun, flowers, and birds that puts everything in a better light. While I love all the seasons for different reasons, Spring is wonderful. It is the time when I get to see Tyler discover and use his imagination. He thinks all twigs are swords! And he is fascinated with bugs!


Spring also means that school is almost out for Steve. He has been so busy studying, reading, going to meetings, and doing church and family stuff. I can't wait for him to be done so we can just be together as a family. Good luck honey, you will do great!


I also love spring for the walks with Tyler, fresh fruit, tulips, and General Conference. Like I said, Spring brings out the best in everything!

2 comments:

Amylee said...

I love spring, too! And it's pretty much here (I hope). I can't wait for the blossoms to come out and for it to be consistently in the 60's. Walks are the greatest and I definitely need to be getting some of those in every day!!!

Christina said...

I totally agree! Spring is the best!