Friday, February 19, 2010

BIG week

This past week has been pretty eventful for the Pulley house. The biggest and best news is...Tyler is potty trained. My cousin recommended the book "Toilet Training in Less than a Day." I was very skeptical. I've heard people say it takes weeks to train. It took about 10 hours for Tyler. We even went up to Salt Lake and back for a lunch on day three without any accidents. He wakes up dry from every nap and each morning. He choose to call Buzz Lightyear (aka Daddy) to tell him the good news, and picked out a Buzz toy as his reward. While on the phone with Buzz, Tyler exclaimed "I'm proud of myself!" I'm proud of him too.

Also big this week was Hannah finding her feet. It didn't take her long to want to put them in her mouth (like everything else she grabs). She has also been rolling from side to side and reaching for toys that are next to her. She had her 4 month appointment this morning. She is 14 lbs 7 oz (70%) and is 27 inches long (99.3%). She is a pretty calm baby and super smiley. I love my little loves! Although with Tyler being such a big boy now, I should say I love my big and little love.

9 comments:

Angie Lewis said...

That's definitely an exciting week. I'm so glad Tyler is doing well with potty training. I look forward (in some ways) to that day, but I really don't want to start too early!

Rachelle said...

WOW! I am proud of Tyler too...he should be proud!!! I hope I remember that book when I need it one day!

Amylee said...

Go Tyler! I'm so incredibly jealous that he is doing so well. Will, on the other hand, can't figure out how to night train. I just continue to change sheets every night. It's getting old.
Hannah is the CUTEST! I just love her. She and Annie are growing right along with eachother at the same stages- except Hannah is a little longer, but that's no surprise! I hope I get to see you guys soon. I was sad I couldn't get together with you guys this week but hope that you went and had a good time. I love you so.

Amylee said...

PS- I think you've got a dark eyed little girl on your hands! How fun.

Trent and Whit said...

Go Tyler!!!! I guess it's time I try that book. . . .Hope we get to play soon!

Jared & Tristan said...

Way to go Tyler!! I know a few people that used that book too. Some loved it, others said that the 'one day' was so frustrating and very very messy... glad it all went great for you! Isn't it wonderful when they're potty trained!!
Hannah is beautiful! Glad to see that everyone is doing so well.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Potty Training is so awesome. Great Job Tyler!!! And little Hannah, I just want to give her a great big snuggle.

Andrea said...

I used that book, too and it was great! Hooray for your litte loves!

Dangela said...

What adorable pictures of Hannah. She is way too cute!