Tyler has been very animated lately. It seems like every day he is able to come up with some new facial expression, comeback, or question as to why. I must have heard "but why?" at least a dozen times today. He knows he's not supposed to call names or say "mean" words, so he has been looking at me (after I've disciplined him) and angrily saying "you student!" Now I am trying to teach him what the word '
intonation' means.
Never a dull moment around here. Within a given day, I will see any of the following.


When all is said and done, I sure love this big guy. He doesn't want me to say he's little!
9 comments:
His angry face makes me smile (though I'm sure it has the opposite effect on you!) I love that they want to be so big at this stage. At least it is good for getting Hayden to eat his dinner--so he can "grow up to be BIG and STRONG!" (his words)
Ha! It's the same around here. Will's facial expressions KILL me. (Partially because they are SO Dallas). Tyler isn't little! He's BIG TY PULLEY!
ha ha yeah you student! :)
-Merri (wes is logged in and I'm too lazy to log out.)
I can't believe how grown up he looks (in all of his faces). What a guy!
Such a cute kid - hope he's feeling better. We need to play again soon. Christopher has been driving me nuts!! :)
What a cute BIG boy :)
He is so adorable! I mean, handsome... and BIG!
So funny how we want to call boys cute and little. I need to stop doing that to Emerson now because I do it all the time!
Sounds like a BIG boy who is very independent and opinionated!
Love it! He has some good ones in there! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment