Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I cannot believe it

I cannot believe it. My little girl is eating solid foods. I gave her some rice cereal tonight for the first time. I was expecting to see a "what is this" face or something, but she loved it. She would fuss in between bites and try to shove the spoon in her mouth. I'm super glad she likes it, but it makes me just a little sad that she's getting so big. It was about this time last year that I found out I was pregnant with her. It goes too fast. Although one benefit of her getting bigger is hearing her laugh. She has sort of been laughing for over a month, but today she was letting out squeals while I kissed her cheeks. I love it! I love her!


I also had to include the pictures of Tyler getting his potty training certificate. Tyler has totally embraced the 'big potty'. Again, I can't believe he is so big and independent. He has quite the imagination these days. He is obsessed with Toy Story 2 right now. He says he is Buzz, dad is Woody and who am I? Bullseye the horse. Why couldn't I be Jesse or Bo Peep? Oh, well.


Just a side note, I also cannot believe that I finally fit into my skinniest pair of jeans today. It has been way too long.

9 comments:

Suzie said...

Hooray that she likes rice cereal!! Like I said the other day, Hudson LOVED it but Claire cried and cried the first few times. He's still a food lover and she's still picky!

Congrats to Tyler...awesome certificate and way to go on potty training! I'm hoping Claire follows his example soon.

And congrats to you on fitting in your skinny jeans...I hate you. Huggies & kissies!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to Potty Training. It is amazing how much stress that takes away and how much money it puts back in your pocket.

I also have to say it is so exciting that she loves eating foods. They do grow up way too fast, but it is so wonderful to the growth.

Trent and Whit said...

That's great that Hannah likes rice cereal! Grant still spits it back at me. I really like that Tyler has make you Bulls-eye the horse--it's creative. And high-five for your skinny jeans!!! I'm still working on that one. . . Go Pulley family!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.... What a proud Mom you must be. I think that is great about the food. My girls wouldn't touch baby food with a ten foot pole. No matter how hard I tried. Yahoo for you on the potty training too! I hear boys are harder than girls so a huge CONGRATS your way! He looks so proud of himself, too cute!

Anne said...

Great news all the way around! Your kids are adorable -- I miss them -- and congrats on fitting into your skinny jeans! I think it took me six months to lose that last 10 pounds after Rebecca was born. What these kids do to our bodies...

Shannon said...

Your life must be amazing with Tyler potty trained! I've heard that makes all the difference for having 2 kiddos.

And seriously awesome about the jeans! My pre-preggo ones fit but are still really tight... I'm hoping to wear them comfortably soon. Way to go!!

Rachelle said...

What a week! Your skinnest jeans??? WOOOHOO!!! Good job!
Your kids are so adorable and I still cant believe that Tyler was potty trained in 10 hours! Totally impressive.

Angie Lewis said...

That's great that Hannah is loving her cereal. Andrew hasn't been such a fan...we're still working on it!

Dangela said...

Wow! What excitement at your house. Congratulations to all of you!