Saturday, May 8, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

Just before we left for Disneyland, we had our family pictures taken. I have to give the story behind the situation. The singles ward that Steve serves in had a silent service auction a month or so ago to raise money for the Church Humanitarian fund. I won two personalized Pilates sessions from an instructor in the ward and we gave a gourmet meal for four. It was a great night for a great cause.

Anyway, I happened to see that one of the girls was offering a one hour photo session. Of course I was going to bid on it. I ended up getting the session for $7! That is an amazing deal. Jessica, the photographer, is awesome. She leaves on her mission on Wednesday, yet she took the time to take some wonderful family pictures. It wasn't easy trying to occupy Tyler and Hannah, but I think the result was worth it. Thank you again Jess!

13 comments:

Danae Curtis said...

They all turned out so cute! And I can't believe it only cost you $7, that is quite the deal!

elise said...

I love the blue/brown combo. And $7?! Amazing.

Jared & Tristan said...

$7!! That's amazing! And they turned out fantastic!
I love the one of you and Steve -after having kids I think we forget to take pictures of just the two of us together.
Hannah has such big beautiful eyes and Tyler has such a great smile!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness! They are gorgeous! But of course, you guys are a great looking family. I especially love the one of Tyler holding Hannah, too sweet.

Miss you guys bunches!

Anne said...

Super cute! I love these photos! I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks.

Trent and Whit said...

Erin, you look FANTASTIC!!! I love your hair!! I also love the kids--they still look so much alike it kills me! What a beautiful family you have!

Andrea said...

Great pictures. I love your hair! I think your pics were taken at the same place Craig and I took our engagment photos all those many years ago! Your kiddos are totally adorable!

Merri Hackett said...

Oh they are so cute! they all look great.

Angie Lewis said...

SO CUTE!!! And for $7?! Wow! That's incredible. Those are awesome! Good-looking people make good pics! :)

kalie said...

Hi Er! I think your haircut is really flattering! Can't wait to see you soon. :)

Mike and Lisa said...

Your family pictures turned out so cute. You guys looks really good. $7 what an awesome deal!

Andrea said...

Adorable pictures. I can't believe how big Hannah is, she is a doll! And Disneyland! Whoa we are jealous!

Dangela said...

What great pictures! Hannah and Tyler are sooo very cute!! And, I love the hair, Erin--you look adorable!