Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Seventh Heaven

Hannah is seven months old today. It feels like she has been a part of our family forever. She is a wonderful little baby, always smiling. Thank goodness she is a good baby, because Tyler is keeping me very occupied these days. He's entered a new phase I call "I'll be as loud as I can." Not my favorite phase. I keep asking myself, 'what did I do before I had two kids?' or 'why didn't I get more done when Tyler was a baby?' Busy, busy.

The last month has been a big one for Hannah. First, she got her first two bottom teeth. She was a little fussy, but nothing horrible, so let's hope that trend continues with the rest of her teeth. The top left and bottom middle pictures show of her teeth nicely. Next, Hannah is rolling and twisting and turning to get wherever she wants. You put her down in a room and a few minutes later, she on the other side stuck under something. Time to baby proof the house again. And lastly, this month Hannah as begun being able to sit unsupported. Her longest is about 30 seconds, then it is TIMBER! It is just as exciting the to see her firsts as it was with Tyler. It is a privilege to watch them learn new things. Happy seven months Hannah Beth! I love you.

11 comments:

Cassy said...

she is sooooo adorable!!!! two teeth already. garret just got his two teeth about 3 months ago! i love that she smiles all the time! p.s. how did your chicken turn out?

Tory and Elizabeth said...

She is just so beautiful! Love that smile!

Greg and Abbey said...

such adorable kids :) i love your family! i bet you are SOOO busy! good luck with the "loud" phase :)

Nancy said...

Wow, seven months already! Sheesh, they grow so fast. She is adorable.

Emiline said...

Hannah is so beautiful! Seems like she is all smiles.

Mike and Lisa said...

She is so dang cute. She is going be crawling all over the place pretty quick. I am not looking forward to the loud stage you are going through with Tyler...hopefully we can avoid that one. I probably just jinxed myself! :)

Jared & Tristan said...

I always love seeing pictures of your little beauty! She has such a great smile!

Anne said...

Could she be any cuter? I see what you mean by ALWAYS smiling! She is growing too fast, though. Please tell her to stop. I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

Wow Erin she is a doll! I can't believe she is 7 months already!

Andrea said...

Okay we need to see this cutie before she is like five and going off to kindergarten. It is ridiculous that we live in the same state and still have not gotten together!

Heidi Miller said...

She is a dolly doll. And I LOVE your new family pictures. You look AMAZING and your family is simply gorgeous!