Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Like brother like sister

Everyone seems to tell me that Tyler and Hannah look identical. I've always acknowledged that the two are both blond haired and blue eyed. But much more than that, I've always thought they had their own look. That was until yesterday. Hannah started making some really sad and really happy faces. I thought to myself, "those look familiar." Tyler made the SAME faces. So maybe they are more alike than I realized.

Sad Faces
Tyler

Hannah


Happy/Cheesy Faces
Tyler

Hannah



Alike or not, I love seeing their beautiful faces!

13 comments:

Danae Curtis said...

Oh wow, these pictures really do seem to make them look alike! They are both so cute, alike or not!

Suzie said...

Wow...they do look a lot alike in those shots! It's amazing how close to identical their happy/sad faces are. However, I say you can still definitely see the difference. Either way, such cute kids you have!

Anna B said...

they really are so adorable! i was just talking to my mom yesterday and we were agreeing about how totally precious your kids are. i love the faces!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

WOW! In all your pictures I have just seen that they were similar, like they were related or something. But wow, those faces are sooooo alike. Either way, they are two absolutely adorable kids.

Sydney said...

That is hilarious! I love the comparison photos, they do look very similar.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Sorry Erin, that was me not Sydney.

Jared & Tristan said...

You can definitely tell they are siblings, especially when you look at these pictures!

Amylee said...

Why do our boys have more hair than our girls? Life isn't fair.
They look so much alike! How cute! It's fun to have kids that look like they are siblings.

Merri Hackett said...

Definitely look a likes!!! what cuties.

Mike and Lisa said...

I cannot believe how much they look alike. Their facial expressions are so similar. They are so cute.

Dangela said...

There is no doubt they are brother and sister! They are both positively adorable!

Shannon said...

That is seriously so cute how much they look alike! Mitch and I hope our kids look alike... I always think, what if they all have blonde hair and then one has brown or black or red? Mitch has a brother like that and they joke that he was adopted! So sad.