
Another source of pure joy for me is Hannah. I guess you could say she has been testing my patience lately. She has discovered that she can yell and scream at the top of her lungs, and is determined to do that as often as possible. It makes my ears ring. I can't imagine that scream coming out of my sweet baby girl, but it does. I know it is a phase, Tyler went through it too, but his voice was never this high or shrill.
I sometimes think that babies can tell when you need them to "turn on the sweetness". Hannah did that for me when we put her on the grass the other night. She wouldn't let both feet touch at the same time. She would switch legs and make the silliest faces. I laughed so hard I was crying. She got used to the feel and then sat there, not wanting to crawl and make her hands touch the grass. Again, she made the cutest faces. Oh, how I love her!
6 comments:
So much fun. I love sharing my favorite traditions with my kids- it makes them even better than they already were! Girls definitely have the shrillest cries! Sometimes I just can't believe Annie either. It's nice when you get those little moments that get you through the everyday monotony. Love you!
So cute. I love when kids are first learning about grass. Peach days sounds fun!
Are you kidding? Adorable kids, adorable mama, adorable dad. I can't wait to see you and the chilluns!
Life would be so dull without little ones. They definitely remind us to stop and get excited about even the littlest things. And yes, they definitely know when Momma has reached her limited and they need to "turn on the sweetness." But at the end of most days I say this has got to be one of the most fantastic jobs ever.
Oh and by the way, SOOOOOOOO very excited that you guys are entering into the last year of Law School. Hope all is going well.
cute! :) so glad you had fun. i would love to go someday.
I love your blog so much and I can't imagine Hannah screaming....love it! Spence and I were talking the other night about how much we miss your cute family! Really lets do dinner or something!
Post a Comment