For some reason I am really loving cheap and easy fall crafts this year. Last night for FHE we made turkeys. Tyler mostly wanted to paint or glue everything. Hannah wanted to eat the paint. I think our turkeys turned out pretty cute, especially the kids. I'm a sucker for their little hand prints. Tyler is excited to hang his in his room. And I still think Hannah just wants to eat the paint.

If you can't tell, we're excited for Thanksgiving!
8 comments:
The Creative Queen strikes again! Your kids must love having you as a mom-- you always think of fun things like this to do!
Those are SO darling! Litte kiddies' handprints are the best. And I LOVE the felt squares you did for the borders. Fun stuff!
I like what I am seeing. :) Sometimes Thanksgiving gets skipped over by Christmas doesn't it? I'm glad to see you celebrate turkey day!
I love inexpensive easy crafts too! That is why we have been doing a little coloring page or something every afternoon. I have say though, those two little hand prints are the cutest things ever.
Those are so cute... love the hand-print turkeys! Sounds like an awesome FHE (minus Hannah eating paint).
Very cute! Wanna come to my house and do some of your craftiness with my kids? :)
Aw, what a cute crafty mama!
Way too cute. You and Brenda are my heroes. If we ever get kids, I will definitely be hitting you up for ideas.
Post a Comment