Have you ever wondered what your husband does when he watches the kids? I think it is safe to say that husbands are a little more lax when it comes to childcare. Am I the only one who has ever wondered if their child just runs around in circles? Here is my answer. This is an actual 9 second video of Tyler just being himself while under Steve's watch. Now you see why I'm tired at the end of the day...or sometimes by 2:30 in the afternoon!
Steve and I have watched this until we were crying from laughing so hard!
7 comments:
Yep, looks like a typical boy. I have 11 of them in my nursery class--it is always an adventure. A couple Sundays ago, I had one come out of the little bathroom in our room with nothing on from the waist down--talk about a shock!!
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Boys have so much energy!!
Oh man. Will and Tyler are kindred spirits! I always joke that Will runs as far as I do every day!!! That Tyler- what a monkey!!!!!
For a good laugh, close your eyes and listen to the video while imagining female ninjas fighting, like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. All it took was a request: "Tyler, run around and be crazy." It comes so naturally to him.
Wait...you're actually ENCOURAGING this, Steve? Ben still does this at age 11, though perhaps not as often as he used to. It drives me nuts! :-)
I am so glad to know that there is another boy that does this out in the world and that there is another mom who is exhausted at the the end of the day, or 2:30 in the afternoon. And just about everytime I let Tory take over while I am away, by the looks of the house when I get home I am pretty sure Ryker was not the only one running around crazy.
This made me laugh out loud! Those sound effects are hysterical. He and Hayden are so related.
Post a Comment