First, we went to the Festival of Trees. Or as Tyler calls it "The Festibal". I have been going for as many years as I can remember. It couldn't be the holidays until I had walked endless rows looking at trees that sort of start to look the same. Every year I love it. Hannah of course had a total melt down in the presence of Santa and Mrs. Clause (you'll notice Tyler doesn't quite know how to handle the situation!) Tyler loved the tree that had over a hundred dinosaurs and the delicious scones. It was a great day and for a great cause.

Second, the kids wore their "Christmas" clothes to church on Sunday. I know a lot of people only put their kids in Christmas clothes the Sunday before or after Christmas, but I paid money for those clothes, and I want to get my moneys worth! They are rather adorable, if I do say so myself!

Third, we've gone to the pediatrician and the pharmacy since both kids have coughs and are on the yummy pink medicine. Oh, I love this time of year! (I actually really do...minus sick kids!)
8 comments:
Such an ADORABLE picture of the two of them in their Christmas duds. What cute kids!
Love all the pics from Festival of Trees, too...especially Hannah's happy face on Mrs. Claus' lap! :)
I love Tyler's face when he's in the bubble! It's great! I love the Christmas outfits, I too have my kids wear them a lot more than once
Hey! Mine are on the pink stuff too! And we went to the "Vegetable of Trees" AND they wore Christmas clothes last week. What are we, living the same life or something???? The kids look Christmas card adorable- as usual.
Tyler's face as he looks at Hannah freaking out is classic! That always cracks me up, even though I'm sure those young kids are truly frightened. (How's that for being compassionate?)
Also...where did you get your CUTE gray sweater? It looks great on you, Miss Skinny Minnie!
I love going to Festival of Tree Celebrations! And of course perfectly coordinating Christmas outfits is a must. Your two little munchkins are absolutely adorable. Now to wait for all the crazy present unwrapping.
The kids are SOOOO cute! I can not believe how much they have grown! Miss you guys!
That picture of the kids on the stairs? To die for! Look at them! I can't wait for E to have a little sibling ;)
ps, I'm 10 weeks now.
Wow!! Hannah is adorable, and Tyler is sooo handsome!!! What a great looking family.
Post a Comment