Hannah got her first haircut. I was very politely informed that she had a mullet, so I had to fix it. She did well....once she got a sucker. The lady who cut her hair even gave her some layers in the back to make it look thicker. Hannah instantly seems more grown up to me. Her hair is adorable! The top right is the before, and the bottom right is the after.

We went to Steve's work party, where we lost our voices from yelling over the band. It was a good time tough. I just have to say that I'm thankful I don't drink so that I don't have to worry about making a fool of myself.

Early the next morning, Steve and I ran four miles in the snow and rain. It was actually perfect! It was quiet, cool and refreshing.
Next we made a double batch of Vanilla Cream Caramels with my mom. You haven't had caramels until you've had these. It is almost a science to have them turn out perfectly!

After caramels came a trip to the Bountiful Temple. Thank you mom for watching the kids! It was wonderful to have some quiet time to reflect on our Savior.
Next we went to Salt Lake to attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. It was more crowded than ever, and I've been going for ten years! Thanks to Steve's aunt, we were able to have a good place in line and had pretty decent seats. I love all the songs we sing to honor and celebrate the birth of Christ. I always feel the spirit when I hear the songs of His birth.


Once home from the concert, we wrapped said delicious caramels. Then finally came a good night's rest. It was a busy and fun-filled two days!
I want to wish each of you a safe, enjoyable, spirit-filled Merry Christmas!
11 comments:
Look at your long hair! You look gorgeous!!
Wow! You guys have been busy. I am glad that you got Steve away from studying for a couple days! :) Merry Christmas
Wow! Those were two very busy days. But thankfully all those activities were good ones. And what a way to end it, but with beautiful music and yummy caramels. Hope this next week is full of fun and happiness too.
Oh so much fun! Lots to do for sure in December! :)
I hope you post the caramel recipe on Finer Things ... or maybe do a workshop on how to make them at an upcoming meeting. BTW, I feel like I want to tell you again just how beautiful you look. Love ya!
Sounds like tons of fun. I'm so jealous of the concert and temple square. Those are things I really miss. By the way, you look super skinny in your cute belted shirt :)
Glad you got to come to the concert...hope you enjoyed it! :) I think I need the recipe for your caramels. They sound divine. Love you!
Baby haircuts are the best! Before you know it, she will be there every month just like Annie. The holidays are so busy, but so so good. Our weekends were very similar in that aspect! You look so good Erin! Gorgeous.
Holy busy 24 hours!! Hannah's haircut looks DARLING...we have similar pics of Claire at Cookie Cutters getting hers.
Also - I LOVE your dark blue/turquoise shirt. Beauteous. And I kind of like that guy you're with in those pics. He seems like an okay pick. ;)
Wish I was there to stir, wrap, and eat caramels with you. I think I'll go find one downstairs now...
Merry Christmas to you!! Sounds like a fun, wonderful couple days.
Merry Christmas!
Sounds like you guys had such a wonderful time together :) Keepin' the sparks alive! :)
You are such a great person. Love ya!
Post a Comment