The end of 2010 was Merry and Happy. With so much family, food, games, food, laser tag, food, talking and food, how could it not be wonderful? It was great to take some time and reflect on the blessings and accomplishments of the year. One of my goals this past year was to not eat after 8 p.m. That is when the "munchies" attack. I stuck to it and feel great. I'm going to do it again this year. I also made it to the temple each month and went on at least one date with Steve each month. I like New Year's Resolutions because they help me re-prioritize my life. Anyway....
Our Christmas was splendid. Here it is in a nutshell.
Hannah
I was surprised, but Hannah actually understood the concept of opening the wrapping paper to see what was inside the box. She loved eating yummy treats and was trying to take it all in. Of course, she got plumb tuckered out by lunchtime on Christmas. She was very excited for her new toothbrush, her sock monkey, and animal crackers. She is a blessing!

Tyler
This year was the first year he really got excited about the Santa and presents. Tyler was thrilled with his Mag Formers magnets, Tic Tacs in his stocking, and his Buzz Lightyear suit. He LOVED all of the time with his cousins, and went to bed exhausted each night. Tyler is my energetic, smart guy. I love him!

Family
Steve and I loved him being done with finals. It was so nice to play and not worry about what he was supposed to be studying for. One evening we got some babysitters for the little ones, and all ten of my family went laser tagging for the night. There is nothing like 3 1/2 hours of laser tag to make you love your family more! Family is everything!
5 comments:
Great recap! Hope your 2011 is wonderful!
You are so amazing! Way to make it to the temple each month. We have been awful about it. We need to really make it a priority in our lives- I know we'll be blessed if we do. I'm so excited to see where your life takes you this year.
Happy New Year, Pulley's! Good luck with all your exciting upcoming events this year. Sounds like it will be another wonderful year--can't wait to read all about it!
no food after 8?! that is amazing. will power! good for you.
where are you moving? do you know already? Hannah super cute!
Post a Comment