
2. Ululani's shave ice in Lahaina, Maui is truly an experience. I will never look at another "snow cone" again.
3. Courtesy of the Polynesian Cultural Center: Tattoos from Fiji are hardcore. And I will never be able to shake my hips like the women from Tahiti!

4. Steve is my best friend.

5. Whales are incredible. And yes, that is Tyler sleeping through the whole thing!

6. The Blowhole will drench you, but a 4 year old will LOVE it!

7. White sand beaches create the bluest water I have ever seen.
8. Courtesy of Pearl Harbor: Tyler loves guns and bombs!

9. Hannah is one cute sun baby.

10. My family is awesome!!!
18 comments:
It was such a fun trip! So glad I could be there with my own family and all the in-laws.
I was wondering when your Hawaii post would show up...I've been dying to look at pictures! I love your whole list - but I'm especially fond of 1, 4, 7, and 10. Oh - and Ululani's really is the BEST. I want one right now.
So glad you guys had such a great trip. Welcome home!!
Okay - so I did a close-up look at all of your pictures and you got some seriously great shots! Love the ones of you and Steve at the restaurant (CUTE HAIR!) and at black rock. Also Hannah asleep in her stroller, the one of you the 4 of you on the path to the beach, and Steve teaching Tyler to body board. Oh, I'm practically shaking with jealousy!!!
Wow, I'm super jealous! Looks incredible! What a fabulous trip for you guys!
So fun!!
I'm soooo jealous! Your trip looks like it was awesome!
Looks like such a fun trip!!!
Ahhhh, someday . .. someday. It looks like SO much fun Erin! SO FUN!! AND I said this to Kristin too, but seriously, you guys are SO brave to take little kids to Hawaii. How did your kids do on the flights?!
That looks like such an awesome trip! I'm a little jealous. I'm glad you guys had fun!
amazing! i am so jealous, it looks like you guys had so much fun!
You look so lovely all sunkissed! I think this trip was totally what you needed. Loved the list. I can't wait for summer. I'm so glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it when I see you next.
Oh Hawaii, how I would love to go back. The pictures are awesome! So glad you were able to have so much fun as a family.
I love this post and your top 10 list. I can't wait to see you all suntanned and lovely next time we get together.
AH! What a fun trip! I love Hawaii. And maybe your pictures made me price out flights...
Glad you could go & enjoy some vacation time with Steve. Work & school & callings far, far away!
It looks like so much fun! I am glad you guys had a great time. What a fun trip. It looks warm...wish I was there right now! :)
LOVE IT!
I don't know how I missed this post, but what a fun trip!!!
I am so incredibly jealous--you make me want to travel again. I love beaches and the ocean, and I could REALLY, REALLY, REALLY use a get away right now.
Glad you had such an awesome time!
Post a Comment