
He had a great time watching movies, swimming, and opening presents with his cousins! The movie kept them quiet, which was wonderful. More than anything, Tyler really loves being with all of his family.

This morning I made Tyler the traditional birthday breakfast. After looking at the plate he turned the banana mouth around and said, "He's sad because I'm going to eat him!" He is a very clever boy.

Tyler loves that he is becoming a big boy. Today while saying the prayer on lunch he said, "please help me to not act three anymore." That is one of my favorite things about Tyler, he has a tender heart and wants to do what is right (most of the time). He loves to talk, and can carry on a conversation in the car all by himself! He is my smart, funny, handsome boy.
And just to show how much he has grown, here is a picture of him on each of his birthdays. His first and second birthdays are on the top, then his third and fourth on the bottom.

Happy Birthday Tyler!
12 comments:
That cake is way cute- good work! Happy Birthday, Tyler! He's such a cutie.
Happy Birthday, Ty! Erin, that cake is so cute (and, as always, creative)
Happy Birthday, Tyler! I can't believe he is 4 already.
The robot cake is awesome. I am a really lame mom when it comes to birthday cakes -- they never look cute.
I love what he said in his prayer. Four is a GREAT age!!
Happy Birthday to one of my fave boys in the world. Love all the pics...it was a fun party! Also - I just noticed that you got my special face in the pool pic (I did it for fun but thought I was out of the frame). Hope Tyler has a wonderful 4th year!
Happy Birthday Tyler! What a fantastic robot party!
What a fun party!!! I cant believe you have a 4 year old...so fun!!!
So cute. I love his little prayer. So sweet.
looks like so much fun, I bet he had a great birthday
I see that his lunch prayer and yours were the same!!! What a cutie pants. He's so smart and it is so fun to watch him grow up; although, he really should stop doing it so quickly.
PS- Freeze the cake and then frost :)
1. The cake! You rock.
2. The breakfast! You rock some more.
3. The prayer! Tyler rocks (and made me a little misty eyed).
Happy birthday, little man!
Adorable cake, Erin! I have always struggled with frosting cakes, and then someone told me to freeze them for about 15-20 min. first--it helps a lot!!
Happy birthday, Tyler!
Post a Comment