Monday, April 11, 2011

Diagnosis

Senioritis: a colloquial term used in the United States to describe the decreased motivation toward studies displayed by students (and I'll add their spouses) who are nearing the end of their graduate school careers.

The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation.

Yeah, we've all got it bad. Well, mostly just me. Steve has remained pretty dedicated to his classes. He has been M.I.A. for over a week preparing for finals. In ten short days we will be cured. I keep telling myself that I have done two and a half years, I can last ten more days. I should clarify, I can last ten more days as long as I can take my kids to the park to get their energy out.

Steve, best of luck the next two weeks with your last four finals ever!

13 comments:

Steve P. said...

Thank you! And thanks for taking care of everything with the kids, house, meals, etc. while I am M.I.A.! If I could get your name on my diploma, I would. You deserve it.

I love you!

kalie said...

I am so super duper excited for your family. Graduation is AWESOME! Props to Steve and to you. And I don't know how I missed your "facts of life" post, but I love it. It's true that you can get lost in the everyday if you don't notice the little things like that. I love you, Er!

Greg and Abbey said...

I LITERALLY almost cried the other night, when we were talking about you moving. I had to stop myself! Erin, I already miss you. You're SUCH a wonderful person and I love you :) Thank you SO much for being my friend.

Amylee said...

You can do it!!!! We need to have a huge party. I told Dallas that Steve graduated on the 22nd and he said, "I don't even like Steve Pulley." Jealous much? I think so! How about I give you a call and we go hang out somewhere while we are waiting for this graduation?

Tory and Elizabeth said...

HOORAY!!! It is the best feeling to hear the name of the man you love be called and then see him walk across that stage and receive the infamous diploma. Don't be ashamed if some serious tears are shed. You guys are amazing!

sydney b. said...

Yay so close! When are you guys moving? We'd love to come visit sometime!

Merri Hackett said...

Oh my gosh I know what you mean!!! Wes is done June 18th. :) I am not sure who is more excited out of the two of us.

The Picanco Family said...

Ahh, the last 10 days. I hope for good weather for you and that it will go by way fast. Congratulations on the end being so near.

Danae Curtis said...

I hear you loud and clear! AHHH! Next weekend can't come soon enough!

Danae Curtis said...

I hear you loud and clear! AHHH! Next weekend can't come soon enough!

Andrea said...

Way to go Steve, and you too Erin, it takes soooooooo much patience to help a husband through school, I don't think I could do it twice, or over again! We are excited to have you guys move closer...your right no more excuses not to see you guys!

Heidi Miller said...

And it does feel OH so good!! I was trunky too....but so was Joseph.

Trent and Whit said...

You're almost there!!!!! And then you can kiss school goodbye forever (lucky duck!)Hang in there, friend.