Surprisingly, I get up at 4:55 a.m. to work out. It is early, but at least I have two hours to myself.
Almost falling through the attic, and busting up my shin trying to bring a desk down. OUCH! That picture doesn't do the bruise justice. Don't worry, Tyler made that face of his own accord...which brings me to my next daily task.

Keeping up with, feeding, and cleaning up after two energetic, sweet, mischievous, funny, loud and lovable kids. Yes, that is Hannah hiding in her closet. It is her spot of choice lately.

Laundry. I have barely put away the last load of clean stuff, and I already have at least another load formed. How does it multiply?
Packing boxes. Steve and I try to spend at least one hour a night packing. After every night we realize how much more packing we have! Can you find Tyler?

Trying to find a few minutes of the day with my honey. Just over a week ago, we actually got a babysitter so we could go to the grocery store and then go for a run together. Unfortunately, my face always gets that red while running. Oh, well. I love you Steve!

And the list goes on. I am actually amazed at how much you can accomplish in one day. It sort of feels good to look back on your day and see how much you've done. Don't get me wrong, I hope to see a day, in the not too distant future, where I can sit back and relax for a bit. As for now, we will keep on keepin' on!
4 comments:
Are you kidding me? You look great after running! Shin injuries are the worst and I hope you feel better. Good luck with moving! Yikes! Time flies. I still feel like you just moved to Provo. Maybe when you are at your Mom's you will be able to sit around more :). I know that's what I do at my Mom's!
First off, OW! to that monster bruise. Second, you still went running, you rock! I hope all is going well, and that soon you can have a s chance to sit and breathe.
So what part of up here are you moving to? I feel for you having to pack...moving is the pits! You are amazing though to get up that early to workout, way to go!
Someday things wont be so busy right??? :)
Post a Comment