Before leaving Provo, we also had to have Tyler's preschool graduation. I have to admit it seems sort of silly to have a graduation (especially because he still has another year of preschool.) However, I was not prepared for how cute Tyler would look singing all his songs with the actions. I couldn't have been more proud...except maybe if he hadn't tried to climb his teacher's tree in the middle of a song. He must be his father's son! Tyler really loved preschool this year. It was quite entertaining to see him learn new songs, make new friends, develop his coloring skills (he told me that his teacher hung his picture upside down...I think only he could tell) and begin reading.

It is sort of sad leaving what has been our home for the past three years. We had many milestones in our town home! We started and ended law school here, brought home our sweet baby girl , and watched Tyler grow up. While I am sad to leave our "home", I am incredibly excited to see what our next home will be like, and the people we will meet. So, thank you Provo for the good times and watch out world, here come the Pulleys!
10 comments:
We'll miss you guys!
Good luck, guys! We'll miss you!
Excited for you guys! And we love Bombay House too--did you know they have one in SLC? We go all the time!
Good luck! That's so exciting! Where are you guys headed to?
How exciting! It is always hard to move and have things change, but good things always come.
How exciting!!! Where are you guys off to?
Every milestone is bittersweet! I'm looking forward to Will's graduation tonight. Tyler looks like a missionary! Before we know it, you are going to be posting about that! Yikes. See you in K Town :)
Where are you guys moving to? I went back 5 pages to see if I could see where, but I couldn't. Best wishes on your new adventure! :) Tyler is getting so big. How did that happen? ;)
So exciting that you are done! It is always so bittersweet to leave a place you have placed some roots into. I am excited to hear what's in the future for the Pulleys! Btw, I too get up way to early to exercise....and even more so that I have some time to myself to prepare for the hurricane that awaits me at around 7 am. :) Best of luck with the move and everything!
Congratulations Steve and Tyler on graduating! We can't wait to read all about your new adventures.
Post a Comment