Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer time and the living's easy

While we might complain about the hot (or in this case cool) temperatures of the season, life is usually pretty good in the summer. I enjoy the general attitude of relaxation and care-free feelings. Well, minus the stress that comes with a husband study for and taking the Bar in just over a month. And looking for a decent house to rent (which is harder than it seems). Put that aside and what do you get? A great time doing fun things with the kids.

Hannah has become quite the personal stylist. Almost every day she will try to put on her shoes, ask me to put her shoes on, or talk to me about her shoes. What can I say? She is all girl!

Tyler LOVED his first session of swim lessons. I think he was a little "enthusiastic" for his teacher! At least he passed the level.

A fantastic day at the zoo. Why was it fantastic? Well, the kids got so tired, that I am able to put them to bed a little early!

I hope each of you are enjoying your summer so far!

6 comments:

Kiersten said...

Your kids are so cute. So are you. So is your shirt in that zoo picture. I'm glad your summer is going well!

Amylee said...

Cute shirt Erin!!! I need to go to the zoo soon. I can't wait to hear about your house hunting.

Andra said...

Hannah is so very big I can't believe it. You look great, Erin. I miss you!

Kandyce said...

Your kids are getting soooo big!! They look just like you!! Sooo cute! :)

Jared & Tristan said...

Guy did swim lessons this month too. He loved it.
You are looking amazing!

kalie said...

Cute shirt, Erin! I'm excited to see you on Tuesday.