Fruit Pizza
2 packages sugar cookie dough
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
1 c. orange marmalade
Fruit ( I used strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, raspberries, and bananas)
Frosting
1 package cream cheese
1 stick of unsalted butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 lb. powdered sugar
Slice cookie dough into 1/4 inch slices and place on a baking pan. Press together for the crust. Heat and strain marmalade. Spread zest over cookie dough, then top with the chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 14-17 minutes. Cool completely. Spread the frosting over cooled cookie, then top with fruit. Reheat the marmalade and brush or drizzle over the fruit. Refrigerate until you want to eat!
(The fruit pizza I made last night!)
Now, this salmon recipe is our favorite...EVER. I have been to a lot of restaurants and usually order the salmon. While there are some good recipes out there, I always come back to this one.
Salmon (enough marinade for a whole salmon from Costco)
2 Tbs melted butter
2 Tbs olive oil
4 tsp soy sauce
4 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 Tbs fresh parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp pepper
Mix ingredients together and pour over salmon. Make sure both sides of the fish are covered in the sauce. BBQ on medium heat for 7 minutes per side (depending on thickness of salmon). Serve with lemons.
So there you have it. Two things dear to my heart. I would say I hope you enjoy them, but I am so confident, I am going to say that I KNOW you will enjoy these when you make them!
7 comments:
oh i can't wait to try your salmon recipe, it sounds amazing!!!!
hope you guys are doing great, miss you!
That pizza made my mouth water! I'm wishing those ingredients were even a possibility here so I could make it! Also, from the pictures in your last post I can't believe how big Hannah is!
That salmon recipe really is oh-so-tasty. It's managed to make the rounds over the years and with good reason...I need to make it again!
And your fruit pizza really is so good - makes my mouth water just thinking about it!!
I am so glad you posted this. I love salmon, too and don't have a good recipe, so thanks a bunch! Food is dear to my heart, too :)
both recipes look YUMMY!!!
Can't wait to try the salmon recipe. I'm glad you are still enjoying my fruit pizza. I haven't made it in forever--I'm going to have to do it again. Thanks for inspiring me!
Yum! I am totally going to use both of these! My husband has been wanting to try his hand at grilling Salmon. Thanks Erin!
Post a Comment