2. Know and help practice monkey, airplane, soldier for swim lessons.
3. Can easily do your make-up while being attacked by a tickle monster.
4. Know what the request for "tu-tus" means. (Blues Clues)
5. Have at least one pack of fruit snacks on your being at all times.
6. Perfectly time showering and shaving your legs to within 10 seconds of an episode of The Backyardigans ending.
7. Have mastered the art of concealing and eating a treat without your kids' knowledge.
8. Know that punishing your kids by taking away TV or movie time is really only punishing yourself.
9. Truly think your children have the cutest faces.
10. Go into your children's room while they are asleep just to be reminded how angelic they are when they aren't moving, whining, or fighting.
11. End up talking to your husband about all the cute things your kids did that day, in spite of all the bad.
12. Wake up each morning with a renewed determination to be the best mom you can be that day!
11 comments:
That is the cutest face! She looks so much bigger from just a couple of months ago. I am MASTER at sneaking treats. You have no idea :).
I can't believe how big Hannah is! Ben and I find ourselves doing the same thing- finally getting time alone together and all we do is talk about the baby! I loved reading this!
Cute post! And oh, so true.
So so true! I laughed out loud about the fruit snacks. We would die without them :)
Love the list! I agree with all of whole-heartedly.
I LOVE your list! I especially liked #s 7 and 10
amen, amen and amen. you make me laugh.
So cute!!! Love this post!
I completely agree with all these! Timing the showering, doing makeup while being attacked, punishments, and ah, still loving them at the end of the day.
What a great post ;)
Great list. I smiled the whole way through it.
Love it! I'm impressed you fit the shaving the legs in!!
Post a Comment