1. Made several trips to Hogle Zoo with cousins and friends. The new exhibits really are well done. And please ignore the fact that my kids are wearing almost the same outfit each time we've gone!
2. Gone laser tagging with all the family. This is one of my favorite traditions. There's nothing like running around a black-lit room, sweating and shooting at each other for three hours to bring a family together!
3. Played outside...a lot. Whether at the swimming pool, in the backyard, or exploring, the kids get tired and happily go to bed every night. That is what being a kid in the summer is all about!
4. Gone on a zip line. Tyler was the first brave kid to try the line. Of course, Hannah couldn't be outdone by her brother. She had NO FEAR at all and had a great time! When it was my turn, I had to tell myself, "If Hannah can do it, I can do it!"
7. Gone fishing. This was just for the boys. When I asked Tyler if he caught a fish he said, "I caught a few, but I didn't get to reel them in!" Either way, he loved it and can't wait to go again with his "best bud, Dad."







4 comments:
Wow, you guys have been up to so much!! I can't believe it! You are super mom. Wish we could hang with our kids together ;)
We had so much fun with you guys! I know it's kind of a drive, but you are welcome anytime! Actually, this weekend we are camping up the hill at the state park (with the option to bring kiddos back to the house to sleep if need be) with Lizz and family. We'd love it if you came!
Remember when you were worried about what you were going to do with your kids this summer? I bet you haven't even been able to catch your breath since it started! Such cute pictures of your family. I can just hear your voice every time you post something- I love it. I really miss you!!!
What an awesome summer you guys are having!! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your summer adventures.
Tyler and Hannah are sooo adorable!
Post a Comment