Three kids has been an adventure so far. To be honest there are days where I wonder if I'm going to have any brains left by bedtime. But there were those days with just two kids. There are days when it's 11 in the morning and my patience is gone for the day. But there were those days with just two kids. For the most part, the adjustment to three has been relatively smooth. I can say that because I've had a lot of help from my husband, mom, and sister-in-law, Suzie. Thanks!
Leah is a pretty good baby. She's a great sleeper. I'll feed her at around 8:30 p.m. and she doesn't get up until 5:30 or 6 in the morning. She is a super smiler. It melts my heart every time! She is most comfortable snuggling right on my chest all curled up. Leah has chosen to not really take a pacifier. Grrr! Especially because she is super fussy for about 20-30 minutes every evening, usually starting just as we're sitting down for dinner. She's more of a crier than my other two babies. However, I find that all I do is kiss her cheeks all day long! Seriously, all day.
As of two months Leah's stats are:
Height: 23.5 inches, about 80%
Weight: 10 lbs. 12 oz., about 55% (which, incidentally, is how much Steve weighed when he was born!)
Hannah is really growing up. She is a wonderful helper. The other day
Steve was out weeding with the kids. He told them he'd give them a penny
per weed. Hannah got $2.50, while Tyler got $1. Yes, we had that many
weeds! Hannah loves to kiss Leah's cheeks, read books, dress up like a
princess, and be Tyler's shadow. She is a girl through and through!

Tyler graduated from Kindergarten and loved it. Didn't he just start? He's also been playing soccer and has had the time of his life...despite scoring two goals for the other team! He's super excited it is summer time. He wants to be outside exploring or practicing fishing in the back yard!
While times does seem to fly by, we're trying to make the most of it!


5 comments:
We live such parallel lives!!! Makes me smile. That picture of Leah with her belly made me laugh! Hannah keeps getting prettier and prettier. I think she looks just like you.
Steve weighed 10 lbs 12 oz when he was born! and I thought 9 lbs 15 oz was bad with Guy!
I love that Hannah is such a big helper and that Tyler practices fishing in the backyard!
I completely agree that it's not much different with 3 because some days are still hard and some are still easy! There will be tantrums either way, right?! I love how Hannah looks exactly like your other kids! They are all so cute.
Oops, I mean Leah! Well Hannah does too ;)
Cute cute kids!
Post a Comment