Thursday, June 5, 2008

The past four years!

Since Steve and I celebrated our fourth anniversary yesterday, I've been thinking about some highlights of our life together. And since I'm addicted to blogging, I thought I'd share my thougths for everyone to see. We met playing volleyball at BYU and both knew this was something special. Steve and I got engaged December 28, 2003 at his home in Los Gatos, California. I was totally surprised when he asked me and I even said, "Are you serious?"
We were married on June 4, 2004 in the Salt Lake Temple. It is safe to say that we were both floating in the clouds all day!

Once we were married, we moved to Orem, Utah to finish school at BYU. We both had two years left. During those two years, we did a lot of fun things together. From camping and carving pumpkins, to late night studying in the Engineering building, we were happy just being together! We graduated in April of 2006. Steve was offered a job at Micron, so we made plans to move to Boise, Idaho.

Once we moved to Boise, we began getting to know the area. We both knew that this was a place we would love. We weren't near any family, or even anyone we knew, so we relied on each other. We bought our house in August of 2006. We feel blessed to be here and to have gotten to know so many wonderful people.

The highlight of our first four years of marriage came on March 7, 2007. He weighed 8pounds 6 ounces and was 22 1/2 inches long. Tyler Stephen Pulley has been the best part of our marriage!

11 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats! It seems like your wedding was just yesterday. And now look at all you have accomplished in 4 short years. Cheers!

Jenn said...

I can't believe you have been married for four years! It seems like we were just running around with Kelly Garber (or as we called her when we were mad: Kelly Gerber Baby Food... I guess that's better than Jenny Bratty and Erin Toogood... did you even know we called you that when we were mad?).

kalie said...

I Love This POST! Thanks for sharing with us! This makes me so happy for you both!

Amylee said...

I have been waiting for this! I knew your anniversary was coming up, I just couldn't remember the date. (I'm a bad friend, I know). I love you guys and am so glad you found eachother! Happy Anniversary.

Trent and Whit said...

Happy Anniversary! 4 years. . .wow. Time flies! congratulations Erin! p.s. did you guys find a place to live down here yet? I'm excited to have you back in the state. . .

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

What a great post! It's amazing how fast the 4 years goes - we celebrated our 4th on April 2nd. Crazy

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love that the highlight so far is your Tyler. Here is to the rest of eternity.

Rachelle said...

How freaking cute! I love that post. It is so fun to read all about your life with your husband and little Tyler - too cute!

Jessica said...

Yeah I do hair just on the side. I love it too much to give it up completely. And I would totally LOVE to be your hair stylist. That woudl be so fun. When do you guys move out here? I'm really excited to see you!!

Merri Hackett said...

fun times! I remember those pumpkins...oh the good old days. I'm glad you're moving back to UTAH!!!

Shelley said...

I am catching up on blog posts so sorry for a bjillion comments! -This post is adorable! I am so copying you on my anniversary! You and Steve are Awesome! Congrats on 4 years! :)