Tyler must know it is Father's Day soon or something. Over the past few days, Tyler has completely turned into a daddy's boy. He only wants to sit on Steve's lap, give him hugs or kisses, etc. Of course Steve is loving it!

I guess there are worse things in life than knowing that your husband loves his son more than anything. And as evident by the last two pictures, Tyler wants nothing more than to be like his Dad. I still feel like the lucky one, I get see them together every day.
Happy Father's Day Steve! I love you.
7 comments:
Erin?! HI! Our mothers talk all the time but mine failed to pass on the crucial information that Erin has a blog and I should be reading it! (I found your blog through Kandyce's by-the-way.) I love looking at your pictures. I can't believe your little boy is so big! I'm going to send you the link to our blog, too. You look fabulous. I hope you're doing well!
The shoe pic is my favorite. But every picture you take of that cute little boy I want to blow up and hang on my wall. He really is THAT cute. Nice homage to your hubby, BTB.
Like Father, like Son definately applies!
Aw. . . what cute boys you have! (I realize that sounds a bit like Red Riding Hood. . .sorry, just wanted to say that you have a darling son and a husband that is so cute with him. . .too many bed time stories. . .)
So cute! Little boys love their dads!
Thanks for the compliment. The new job is going GREAT! so far I really love it! So I had my Mom look at your blog and we both think your little boy is so stinkin cute! His cute blonde hair is the best. I'm so excited for you to come home so we can go out!
Aren't we so lucky to have amazing daddys for our boys!?!
Post a Comment