From the moment Tyler was born, he's basically become the target of all of our picture taking. I must have taken over 1,000 pictures of my little man, and he's only 15 months old. Yet, I was procrastinating getting family pictures. I don't know why. I knew it was something that needed to be done, but I just couldn't do it. I finally gave in once I saw some pictures my friend Missy had taken. I decided that now was that time. I buckled down and made an appointment with her. After stressing to no end about what to wear, how Tyler would do, etc., the day arrived. Of course it was the first heat wave Boise had seen all spring so it was 92 degrees, and it was 30 minutes before Tyler's bedtime. Surprisingly, it went pretty well, not because of us, but because Missy is good...and she had candy for Tyler. These are our first attempts at a professional Pulley Family picture. I hope you like them!


12 comments:
Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I love them!
Those turned out adorable. He has the cutest smile ever. You guys make such a cute family!
I think they turned out superb. I am sure it was hard to choose what ones you wanted. You guys are a way cute family.
These pics are darling Erin! So beautiful! Tyler is all smiles, what a lil cutie!
I do love them! This makes me want to post our family pictures on my blog. I hope you don't mind if I copy you :o).
Wow those turned out great, Erin! you sure have a beautiful family :)
I love these pictures! You have the cutest family on the PLANET! (I say that about everyone, I know, but I REALLY mean it, EVERY time!)
Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed Rhett singing. I was so proud of myself cuz he's a pretty shy guy and I think it's HILARIOUS!!! We make a sport of trying to catch each other at our worst on camera. Good Times. Ok so the other day I got all my old letters and stuff and I honestly found that letter from your cousin John, do you remember that? I can't believe I still had it.
I LOVE the one of you two holding Tyler's hands. Priceless....
Awesome family pictures. I just think it so fun to have pictures of your family that show how really happy you are.
so cute! love them - I'm glad you finally took the plunge and got some taken! your posterity will be forever grateful too. Tyler looks adorable! such a cute little man. Good luck with all the moving and getting settled for law school!
Super cute!
Post a Comment