Monday, June 23, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I've been tagged by Kalie Rae to tell you three of my joys, fears, goals, obessions and random surprises.

To start off my top three joys would be:
1. Steve and Tyler (tied for first)
2. Volleyball
3. Sleeping

Three fears:
1. Losing my husband or son...they are my life.
2. Hobo Spiders--I had a traumatic experience.
3. Not having enough money to meet our needs--don't ask me how we are going to get through the next three years! Please come and buy our house!

Three of my goals are:
1. Raise my children to be righteous, kind, and caring people.
2. Always take time to take care of myself and remember who I am.
3. Do everything I can to support Steve so he can focus on what he needs to.

My current three obsessions are as follows:
1. The Chronicles of Narnia books.
2. Running or walking every day.
3. Keeping the house clean--you never know if someone will want to come see the house. Poor Tyler, I don't let him make a mess of toys anymore. I just know that the day I don't clean up, someone will come.

And lastly, three random facts/surprises about myself:
1. I have to watch The Bachelorette each week. I'm not a sappy romantic, but I can't help it.
2. I can beat Steve at any speed card game. When it comes to strategy though, I need to improve. Although, I did beat Steve last weekend in an intense game of Scrabble!
3. I LOVE classical music. I would have to say it is my favorite type of music. Steve knew the way to my heart when he took me to the symphony for our first single date.

I now tag Andrea Cutler, Jamie Brasher, Jessica Kendall and Whitney Bassett.

6 comments:

Amylee said...

Seriously- I'm not leaving for the airport until after I watch the bachelorette tonight! No lie!!! She can't send Jason home or I will lose it. It would ruin my whole trip :o)

kalie said...

Fun facts! Thanks for playing. So what is it about Bachelorette? EVERYONE is talking about it... (and thanks for no details on the spider experience--I hate them!)

Jessica said...

Ok I'm OBSESSED with this season especially of the Bachelorette! I bawled last night. Did you watch it...by far the best episode to date!!! I'm rooting for Jason, even though Jeremy is a hottie with a body :) We have bachelor night at my house and it's a big deal.

Andrea said...

I haven't gotten into the Bachelorette, but love the Bachelor. I guess I am missing out on some good stuff.

Jenn said...

I used to be into the Bachelor and the Bachelorette, but I haven't gotten into them for a while...

By the way, we are making our blog private, so email me at jenniferalisha@gmail.com so I can send you an invitation.

sNick said...

Haha! Your second fear reminds me of the Italian Job. "I don't do dogs, I had a bad experience." "Why?" "I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE."