
The second thing that makes me really happy is my mom. She was such a wonderful help to me last week. At the drop of a hat she came up to Boise. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with the house not selling, getting ready to move, going back to a student 'income', etc. My mom sure helped me get a lot of packing done and entertained Tyler (yes that is her in a huge box!) So thanks mom, I love you!
And to quote the Sound of Music....these are a few of my favorite things:
Volleyball. I'd say it is my one true passion. I've been playing for almost thirteen years now! I play two to three times a week and love it more than ever. Even though my spandex-wearing days are over, there is nothing better than hitting the floor to pancake a ball or hitting it so hard that people get out of the way. I may be an old mom, but I can still hit!

My next favorite thing is a Dairy Queen Blizzard. It doesn't matter the flavor, it is always delicious. Last week I had a Snickers one...yum! I know it isn't 'good' for me, but in many ways it is the best medicine.

Last but not least, I love my husband. Even though he is gone fishing this whole week leaving me to most of the moving responsibilities, he is the best man for me. Proof that he is a wonderful guy, Tyler says 'daddy' way more than he says 'momma'.
9 comments:
Our boys sure love their daddies, don't they? Darn it :o)! I'm sorry about all of the stressful things that are going on right now. Some times it's nice to just take a deep breath and realize that it isn't permanent. One day you and Steve will be sitting in your mansion on the hill and laughing about your stupid Boise house that wouldn't sell!!!!! I love you and can't wait to give you a huge hug!
I just had to say that your mom is great! She has always been so kind. I feel lucky to have known you and your family for so long... Like 18 years! Tell your mom hi and thanks for coming to my bridal shower and joes reception. It meant a lot.
Well I know packing and moving is no fun, but we're glad you'll be back in utah!!!
I loved reading about your favorite things. The sad thing was that you called yourself an old mom, does that mean I am ancient, argh. I have to say though, I think your moving is on my list of least favorite things. At least we will get to have one last all out party.
I can't wait to see Mamma Mia!! And what a cute post. Don't worry, I'm sure your house will sell - there are probably bunches of people praying for you!
Ok this is going to be a long post, but I have been DYING to talk to someone about the book. I'm on page like 550 so don't spoil anything but honestly I'm a little disappointed nothing is how I pictured it and I think I had too hight of expectations. At first I didn't think I was going to like it AT ALL. I'm liking it now but not nearly as much as the others. I don't know if I'm just weird or what cuz I keep hearing it's people favorite and I just don't see it. I'm dying to know what you think of it. I need your number so I can actually call and talk about it. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone but I need a discussion abou this.
I hear ya on just about all of those favorite things. I so want to see Mama Mia, but alas I will have to wait until it becomes a renter.
Oh and btw you look soo good you could have about 10 of those blizzards and you still would be okay girlfriend!
Just wanted to let you know that your banana bread was OUT OF THIS WORLD AWESOME! Holy cow! And I thought I had the best banana bread recipe! ;)
Post a Comment