I know all of you are probably sick of our pictures, but too bad! My friend Shelley's sister is a photographer and was in town. I couldn't pass up a chance to capture Tyler's cuteness on film. Here are a few of the pictures. So thanks Kara Jo for taking some super cute pictures of my super cute boy!
That's STEVE's kid?? Too good looking! Just kidding. He sure didn't fall out of the ugly tree. They're so cute when they're clean, dressed, and on film!
Any luck selling your house? We're praying (and fasting this Sunday) for you. See you in UT!!
7 comments:
That's STEVE's kid?? Too good looking! Just kidding. He sure didn't fall out of the ugly tree. They're so cute when they're clean, dressed, and on film!
Any luck selling your house? We're praying (and fasting this Sunday) for you.
See you in UT!!
I LOVE the one with you reading him the book. It's like she stepped in at just the right time. So special.
Those are so cute! I can't wait to meet that cute little boy. His blue eyes and big lips are just too cute!
Erin, he is BEYOND precious!
Cute cute cute.
Oh my word, look at those blue eyes!!! He just makes you melt! He's going to be a heart-breaker!!
We never get sick of pics of cute little boys!
Post a Comment