Friday, October 10, 2008

Tyler's New Discovery

This morning while I was at work, I received the following picture from Steve.

It seems that Tyler has discovered zippers. In particular, the zipper of his pajamas! When Steve walked in all he heard Tyler say was "tuck", his version of stuck, meaning his foot was still stuck inside his jammies. All I can say is, I'm glad he kept his diaper on.

3 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

good job tyler! keep your mom & dad on their toes!

Amylee said...

He is so smart! You better watch out.

PS- Daughters on your blog just made my day. Gotta love me some Johnny.

Shelley said...

Holy cow! Child prodigy right there! ;) So did you guys sell your house? Brad and I noticed there is no for sale sign in front of it? Update us. --We are still planning on BYU! ;)